GCSE English Language Paper 1 Grade 9
Complete these steps to give yourself the best chance of scoring the grade 9 for your GCSE English Language Paper 1
- Complete lang. p1 diagnostic assessment.
- Understand the GCSE English Language assessment objectives.
- Understand the structure and purpose of the GCSE English Language exam.
- Prepare 1 grade 9 story to be reused in the real exam.
- Master the fundamentals of analysing language.
- Master the fundamentals of analysing structure.
- Complete at least 3 practice tests or mock papers under timed conditions.