GCSE English Mastery Community Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
GCSE English Mastery community.

Home Forums Peer Review Requests Reply to this thread to ask for a peer review of your ‘learner’s manifesto’ Reply To: Reply to this thread to ask for a peer review of your ‘learner’s manifesto’

• Mohamed Ahmed

August 8, 2021 at 5:17 pm
    1824 XP
    4 Perfect Scores
    64 Logins
    Expert Learners: Expert Learner

My review

Criteria 1:

Excellent – You have talked about the 6 points correctly and it’s very understandable.

Criteria 2:

Excellent – You have written about the topics well and made effective use of the format.

Criteria 3:

Excellent – All your proclamations link clearly and accurately to all the principles learnt during the lessons.

Criteria 4:

Excellent – You have made the manifesto very well-organized, well-written and very easy to understand and follows the rules of spelling, punctuation and grammar.

Criteria 5:

Good – The project could serve your intended use without much modification needed.

Overall

The score I would give this work is 14 out of 15 because the work is greatly laid out, very understandable, very accurate and uses all the 6 points available. Also I didn’t give the last mark because I think you could have scored more if you made the reader think with more questions.